Addiction Medicine Nurse Practitioner Fellowship
St. John’s Riverside Hospital is launching an NP Addiction Medicine Fellowship. This is an 18-month, fellowship opportunity for advanced training in addiction medicine. The fellowship, open to Nurse Practitioners, will prepare you to work at an advanced level in the assessment and management of substance use disorders.
If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through clinical training, research, and professional discourse, this will be a great opportunity for you. The first seven months of the fellowship include rotations through the full spectrum of substance use treatment. This includes clinical rotations to our outpatient clinics, Patient Welcome Center intake area, detox units, inpatient rehabilitation, and our psychiatric consultation team. Fellows will complete 24 hours of buprenorphine training leading to suboxone waiver certification. Following the first seven months of rotations throughout all areas the fellow will choose a clinical area of concentration to further enhance their clinical experience with the management of substance use disorders.
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic learner looking to collaborate with our entire team to expand their clinical knowledge and expertise.
- NYS licensed Nurse Practitioner
The compensation package includes:
- Starting Salary: $100,000
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Professional Spending Account
- 401(k) Program
- Profit-Sharing Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- Additional Voluntary Benefits: Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage, Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Legal Coverage
For serious consideration, please apply using the link below.